Translate

10/09/2013

Finally Back for More!

After a long hiatus I'm finally back to bring more guilds for your EVE Online adventure. To start off I'm working on a Capital Ship guide as my first returning article. This article will allow everyone to understand the purpose of capital ships, and how to use them. Aside from that article let me know what else you would like to see a guide for; or even written about.

With that said, I'd like to announce that I'll be using the EVEoLution Twitch channel more and more, offering lots of videos on various EVE topics. At this point, I'll probably use it to demonstrate game play, but it can evolve into a video guide eventually.

As you may have already noticed I've been keep up on the Twitter feed to show any and all of the EVE related posts made that you would want to read, instead of having to tread through all the posts yourself.

Enjoy, and fly safe. o/

1 comment:

Random McNally said...

Welcome back, good sir!!

Are you a first time visitor?


Check out our other informative articles, including guides, charts, "Making ISK" articles, our ship database, 3rd party app reviews, and more! Also be sure to check out our twitch video feed with in-game interaction offering you the best possible way to learn all about EVE Online.