Translate

2/09/2013

Thank you from EVEoLution!

It's been too long since I posted a new article, at least in my mind. I wanted to take this time to let all my new readers and followers know a bit more about EVEoLution, what's going on, what to expect, and how much I appreciate their support.

There are so many articles I have in drafts that I want to finish including the rest of the gun models, and the rest of the ship types for sizing up PvP fits. I know that many are anticipating more articles like that, and I want to let you know that they are on the way. While there have been other articles I felt needed to be posted previous to any further PvP articles (like the overview articles), it is felt that everything needing to do so has been done; at least for the time being.

I also want to let you know that I have a lot of other ideas to help all of the eve community with various other sites, and cannot wait to get those sites into beta so that you know what to expect. With that said I want to mention I'll be writing more technical articles in the future covering things like IGB use with PHP, and JavaScript; things that are rarely discussed. Of course, the articles take priority over everything else, but wanted to let everyone know there are many other things being planned.

Aside from all of that, I want to thank you all for your support! To relinquish some of my anonymity I'm a single father, that is a contract UNIX/Linux Administrator, that plays EVE. I'm sure you can imagine what sort of time that leaves me to spare, but you can always make it work if you want to. I also want to give a shout-out to the guys from the High Drag Podcast for asking me to come on to talk about the blog. I'm not sure my inner-critic would have ever thought this blog to be as useful as you guys thought it to be!

Thank you all, and have fun. o7


P.S. You can now find me back in RVB-Red as the character Tenjuin. So if you see me roaming around, feel free to shoot!




1 comment:

Random McNally said...

Welcome back to the machine, my Red Fed brother!

And on behalf of the High Drag Crew, thanks for your contributions to the EVE community!

Random

Are you a first time visitor?


Check out our other informative articles, including guides, charts, "Making ISK" articles, our ship database, 3rd party app reviews, and more! Also be sure to check out our twitch video feed with in-game interaction offering you the best possible way to learn all about EVE Online.