Translate

3/13/2014

EVEoLution's Twitch Video Feed (Finally!)

As real life settles down, I decided it was time to start working on my Twitch Video Feed. In doing so, I started a single broadcast showing how easy it was to traverse low-sec, and a little w-space as well. The broadcast was saved then added to the list of past broadcasts named "The Beginning". In this I move through low-sec heading towards the EVE Gate, the beginning of EVE Online.



If you watch the broadcast, you will notice there are quite a few ways I like to interact with the viewers. The first way is the "EVEill" in-game channel. From there you are welcome to ask questions, or even ask me to do something in the video feed to make it easier to understand, or even give a completely new idea of what you would like to see in a video feed.  The other way is the scrolling text ticker. From here I can give various updates to viewers with tips, or even various in-game updates. Another thing you may notice is the title of the music playing at the top-right corner of the broadcast. I want to make sure if you hear a song you like, you can see exactly what it is!

All in all, I love the setup, and hope that all viewers feel the same way. I will try to keep the music fresh as well, and any requests for music will obviously be accepted. Everyone is more than welcome to join the EVEill channel in game at any time. Both the blog and video feed links are in the MOTD of this channel as well. Once the feed and the in-game channel start to generate a good amount of people, I will be doing weekly "newbie lotteries" (young characters ONLY), regular lotteries, and prize giveaways. As you can see, a lot is planned out. I hope to see everyone soon, and enjoy!

No comments:

Are you a first time visitor?


Check out our other informative articles, including guides, charts, "Making ISK" articles, our ship database, 3rd party app reviews, and more! Also be sure to check out our twitch video feed with in-game interaction offering you the best possible way to learn all about EVE Online.