Translate

6/11/2013

[EVEoLution] - Update: Request For Comments

Hello fellow capsuleers! 

First off thank you all for helping EVEoLution gain enough popularity to be viewed 20,000 times!  Knowing that the site makes a difference drives me to give you more and more great content.


Where are the new articles?

As some may have noticed I haven't been updating the blog as much as usual. With the summer upon us, a plethora of rocks in the road of life, and a new puppy 'Cleo', I have not had the time to update this blog as much as I've wanted. To add I haven't even had time to play EVE itself. Since the Odyssey patch, I've played about 2 hours to try out the new Exploration system (expect an article on it soon), but was abruptly halted. Of course I'm itching to come back soon, and wanted to know what all of you would like to see.


What Do You Want To See?

There are still a lot of articles I plan to finish, but I want to know what my readers want to hear about. Please feel free to comment on this post with what you would like to know more about in EVE Online. Here is the list of articles in progress:

Fitting Guide - Rules of Thumb
Making ISK - Blueprints
Bridges, Cyno, and Carriers - Oh My!
Starting Planetary Interaction
Ammo Types
Moon Mining (Odyssey Edition)
Making a Successful Corporation
Understanding Tech 3 Ships
Sovereignty Explained
Security Status (Odyssey Edition)
Laser Turret Models (I know, it should have been done a long time ago)
Mobile 3rd Party Applications
Starting Capital Ships, and Skills
Odyssey Exploration

So that's what you have to look forward to at least, but any and all ideas will be done as well; so leave your comments below.


The Future of EVEoLution

I understand in this day and age, reading isn't the primary form of information demanded. With that said, I've setup a Twitch TV account for EVEoLution to start streaming EVE, and to also hold various guide videos as well. I've also started posting various EVE-related updates on Twitter. Both of these will be linked on the site soon, and hope that everyone enjoys these additions.

So that's it in a nutshell. I do appreciate everyone's comments, links to the site, and overall viewing of this site. Thank you, and play some EVE for me until I can free up time again! o7

4 comments:

gallego said...

The articles I would be most interested are:

Fitting Guide - Rules of Thumb
Making ISK - Blueprints
Ammo Types
Mobile 3rd Party Applications

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the puppy, lots of fun and lots of work at first. Give Cleo a pat for me.

Thanks for the site too. As a newish eve player this stuff is gold. Shout out to High Drag podcast for putting me on to you.

I am in RvB and so have a pvp focus. Would like to see:

Fitting Guide - Rules of Thumb
Ammo Types
and...
How to kill those highly skilled pesky kiters :)
Cheers,
Shaggy

DBrown said...

Glad you like the blog! Fitting Guide is on the way, but I keep adding more and more to it. Expect a fairly long read, but I guess not much less can be expected considering the subject.

I'll put the Ammo Type article up on the list of articles to finish soon. :)

DBrown said...

All noted, and hope you enjoyed the mobile 3rd party app article. :)

Are you a first time visitor?


Check out our other informative articles, including guides, charts, "Making ISK" articles, our ship database, 3rd party app reviews, and more! Also be sure to check out our twitch video feed with in-game interaction offering you the best possible way to learn all about EVE Online.